Pre-Conference Kickoff Cocktail Party
Join host and partner SB Value and fellow LCA members in the Westin Buckhead lobby bar for a reception featuring premium cocktails, wine, beer and soda.The reception will be Sunday evening from 5:00pm-6:30pm to jumpstart three days of conversation and connection!
The Chef's Showcase
This opening party will be a fun, interactive evening at Proof of the Pudding’s new corporate office in Atlanta.
We will showcase the uniqueness and diversity of our company with 12 featured chefs preparing impactful foods of The South. These Chefs represent the different divisions of our company, serving Proof of the Pudding's culinary creations in Conference Centers, The Carter Presidential Center, The Florida International Boat Show and VIP Suites and Clubs at The University of Georgia, Auburn University and Duke University.
Adam Noyes, President of Proof of the Pudding, will welcome guests and give them a short overview of our beginning and our evolution. There will be tours and food activations throughout our office with a few surprises here and there.
Featured stations will include:
- POP Signature Small Plates in our Tasting and Décor Studio and in our Main Kitchen
- Our trendy plant-based station showing the origins of various foods and their path to healthy and delicious bites on our menus
- A Pig Out in our Meet Locker! BBQ is on every menu in the South and our chefs will show guests “how to” pig out responsibly, using all parts of the pig, from snout to tail. A gourmet experience, not your local BBQ joint!
- A Biker Bar featuring adult shooters and milkshakes
- Desserts created by our Pastry Chefs will delight the guests. Lots of Decadence included!
- Our mixologists will keep everyone well hydrated with lots of bars and adult beverages and maybe even a little moonshine!
Monday, November 18th, 7:00pm - 10:00pm
First Bus Departs Hotel at 6:15
Location: Proof of the Pudding Office
1920's Southern Elegance Meets the 2020 Spirit of Atlanta
Guests will arrive and be awed by one of the most beautiful ballrooms in the South. The Biltmore was an esteemed hotel built in the 1920’s and lovingly restored several years ago.
The evening will showcase that 1920’s feel with classic cocktails, luxe linens, lots of gold and vintage gilt. The dinner selections will be equally luxe and delicious, but there will be modern moments of surprise. Our Chefs will pull out all their artillery to give guests fabulous foods artfully presented.
This fun evening will evolve from the grandeur of the 1920’s into a party reflective of the energetic spirit of modern Atlanta! Imagine a Fermented Mushroom Tart Amuse Bouche, our POP Signature Oysters Nouvelle and Chicken Fried Crab Louis!
Tuesday, November 19th, 7:00pm - 10:00pm
First Bus Departs Hotel at 6:30
Location: The Historic Biltmore Ballrooms
A Multi Continent Excursion
Since this year’s primary topic for the LCAES is marketing, we thought it would be a great opportunity to visit the showplace for one of the world’s strongest brands, Coca-Cola.
The venue is fresh, modern, energetic and global, and the food follows. Lots of sensory food experiences from around the world. Mixology Partners will also show off The World of Coke’s Tower of Power, Fire & Ice Cocktails that make an impression!
Stop 2: The SHANGHAI STREET CART with Asian Temptations such as:
- Kalbi Jjim, Grilled Short Ribs with Smoked Katsu Sauce, Grilled Radish and Pickled Carrots
- Okonomiyaki Shrimp Pancakes with Kewpie Mayo and Mirin BBQ Sauce
- And the BEST Shanghai Salad EVER with Forbidden Rice, Edamame, Arugula and Mandarin Oranges!
Stop 3: The Pop Up Coke Kitchen with Tacos and Sangria
Guests will enjoy Desserts in TASTE IT! Coca-Cola Infused Fire & Ice Station, Flambé Alcohol, Coke Flavors, Gourmet Ice Cream Flavors and Liquid Nitrogen! It’s an Igniting Experience!
Wednesday, November 20th, 7:00pm - 10:00pm
First Bus Departs Hotel at 6:15
Location: The World of Coca Cola